【1】Yagi-Uda antenna principle
The gain effect is obvious, has good directivity, and has a certain anti-interference ability.
【2】stronger and more stable signal help reduce the crash chance or other risks.
【3】With the addition of the Yagi antenna。the signal has unidirectional directivity，and the antenna needs to be pointed toward the aircraft to avoid obstructing the remote control and avoid flying in severe interference areas.
【4】Small size and easy to carry
The lightweight design makes it easy for customers to carry and store.
【5】Wide range of using
Suitable for most mainstream remote controls on the market
According to the size of the remote control antenna, the user could choose to replace the silicone fixing sleeve with a suitable size.
Applicable remote control: FIMI X8SE, -DJI phantom series, Hubsan zino, etc.
Applicable remote control: mavic series drone(except AIR 2)
Applicable remote control: radiolink,flysky,frsky,Wfly
【6】Easy to use, no tedious steps required
Easy to install and disassemble, no need to change the control, non-destructive installation design, do not worry about damaging the remote control.
Material: ABS+Pure Aluminum
How to installation
1. As the shown,Take out the antenna and the silicone fixing sleeve,align the protruding part of the silicone fixing sleeve with the vacant part of the antenna groove.
2. First snap one side of the silicone fixing sleeve into the hole reserved for the antenna, and then squeeze the other side upward.
3. The installation is complete, and the other one is installed by repeating the previous steps
4. Take out the remote control and install the antenna with the silicone fixing sleeve. Snap into the antenna of the remote control.
5. The installation is complete.
1 Pair X Yagi-Uda Antenna
3 Pair X Silicone holders